Re: under appreciated hosta

  • Subject: Re: under appreciated hosta
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2001 21:37:06 -0500

Ray W wrote:

> What other hosta just don't get the recognition they deserve?

Hi Ray
	I would have to say Francee although I think it used to have
recognition. It is always symetrical, clean looking, a very deep dark
green with a crisp white edge, and grows like a weed.
	As far as Honeybells, they get huge and no one even looks at them. They
take up limited space I could use for others. I will give the first
person who agrees to pay the postage a honeybell that might have 50
divisions.
--
Bye
		Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/