Re: under appreciated hosta

  • Subject: Re: under appreciated hosta
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 22:57:39 EDT

In a message dated 7/7/01 10:49:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time, NardaA@aol.com
writes:

<<
 Ray, add .........Whipped Cream, and Sweet Standard......that right?, for
the
 whole family.

OH, I was supposed to say something that is not appreciated.  It has to be
Francis Williams.  Others say that theirs looks ratty but no problem here.
It is big, it is easy to tell what it is and it catches the eye.  One of my
all time favorites and the favorite of all the McDonald's landscapers from
the look of it too.  N.