Re: Frosted Jade?

  • Subject: Re: Frosted Jade?
  • From: "bykands" <bykands@mediaone.net>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 22:29:11 -0500

>Mine is on its second year and I got it from Bob Axmear. It is
> beautiful, has grown but is not a crazy grower for me like 'The

Hi Chris,

Ken and I were just going over Bob's list and noticed that he had
Frosted Jade.  Bob also has Paridigm Narda!  We noticed a few other
interesting hostas.  So much for having everything planted...I guess
we never have everything planted until it snows.

We will have to look for Twister too!

What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity.
- Joseph Addison (1672-1719)

Ken and Sue Dutton
2620 Lake Shore Ave.
Little Canada, MN 55117