Re: Soil ammending

  • Subject: Re: Soil ammending
  • From: EntICE11@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 23:36:18 EDT

Ray,
I agree!
The pots defiantly helps the moving and dividing of hostas.
Just pop the pot up and flip the hosta out and divide, make sure the roots
are not bound up, and add dirt and put back. Sure made my Lakeside
Shoremaster easier to divide. I just need to have the ones I want to trade
places with in the same size pots. I should be so lucky...

As far as the tiller...
I am not sure that a buch of little poplars are any harder to deal with than
the offshoots all the big ones send out. I just keep cutting them off and
replacing with oaks.

Paula
Blaine,Mn