Re: Frosted Jade?

  • Subject: Re: Frosted Jade?
  • From: "bykands" <bykands@mediaone.net>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 23:53:35 -0500

> Sue, if you want some 'The Twister' just let me know. I have about 8
> clumps and they are all over the place. Soon I am moving and I'd
just as
> soon send some to someone who wants them (they are beautiful). I am
> Fatho, ND-Moorhead, MN. Where is Little Canada, MN? I have to go to
> Tofte, MN on the North Shore next week to see a Ph.D. student of
> about her diss. If you're anywhere up there, I'll bring you some.
> Otherwise mail works very well. Let me know, Kris

Hi Kris, (got it right this time)

We would love to have a little of 'The Twister'.  I just looked it up
and love it.  The City of Little Canada is located a few miles north
of St. Paul, right next to The City of Roseville where my favorite
shopping center is.  I wrote down your address so please let me know
how much the postage is and I will send you a check to cover it.

Where are you moving too?  Can't you take any of your plants with you?
It must be really hard to leave them behind.  After you have moved
maybe we can send you something to repay you for sending us 'The

Thanks so much,