dirty jokes on the open

  • Subject: dirty jokes on the open
  • From: "Dan Nelson" <sussextreeinc@ce.net>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 00:57:28 -0400

Jim Dixon wrote:
"I suggested to Bob that if he was concerned about his daughter seeing one of my jokes that he set up a separate account for her with the "protection" that any good ISP (Internet Service Provider) has available and provide his account with a password for access."
Your suggestion that minors be excluded from Hosta-Open so you can post obscene humor is even more offensive than your jokes.
Jim Dixon wrote:
Evidently Bob doesn't think that wasting this time is worth the effort, and
has instead decided to call out the wrath of our membership upon me.
This is where you are wrong again. You have been asked publicly and privately to cease and desist. The wrath you are receiving you have brought upon yourself. The people have spoken.
Dan Nelson