Re: dirty jokes on the open

  • Subject: Re: dirty jokes on the open
  • From: "Lu Treadway" <Hostanut@Bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 01:12:56 -0400

Your suggestion that minors be excluded from Hosta-Open so you can post obscene humor is even more offensive than your jokes.

Bravo Dan! This is EXACTLY the point! We need young people reading about hostas. We need them learning and sharing in the excitement this plant brings us. If we don't start introducing our children into this world of ours, we'll be facing a dying group. We need the young blood to perpetuate not only the genus, but this group as well.

Lu (Atlanta, Zone 7B)