From: Bob [mailto:bobaxe@sbtek.net]
Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2001 11:23 PM
To: hosta-open@mallorn.com
Subject: Re: Frosted Jade?

NardaA@aol.com wrote:

> Bob, where is your list?  The last time I checked it didn't look like
> were in business to sell hostas. Well, that was a while ago.  Have you
> Lavender Blue Baby on there?  <g>

Hi Narda
	This has just been a terrible year starting with moving the nine
at Christmas(when I planned on redoing my site) right through
remodelling and school and then shipping. I didn't put too much effort
into doing anything past what I have on my website, thought it was
better to just maybe skip a year.
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/