Re: dirty jokes on the open

  • Subject: Re: dirty jokes on the open
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2001 08:24:20 -0500

Michael Derksen wrote:

> I am just telling Bob it is up to him to control what his kids see.
Hi Mike
	Like I told Helen this is what I was attempting to do, keep this off my
computer. I was wanting to see what others thought about these jokes on
the list. If they thought they were ok and had no problem with them then
it was my problem to do whatever I felt was necessary as a next step.
--
Bye
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/