Re:THE Twister/TALL Twister

  • Subject: Re:THE Twister/TALL Twister
  • From: "Kay McKinnon" <kay@gatecom.com>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 16:39:40 -0400

I received both files. TALL Twister came through with one card(?) ending
with Location.
THE Twister had thrree cards(?) and included more info on plant and leaf
size etc as well as reference sources.
Thank you for your help. If it cools down later I'll go out and see if I can
figure out which I have...or maybe both.

THANK YOU!