Re: Re:THE Twister/TALL Twister

  • Subject: Re: Re:THE Twister/TALL Twister
  • From: LemkeIowa@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 17:07:50 EDT

In a message dated 7/8/01 3:39:39 PM, kay@gatecom.com writes:

<<  received both files. TALL Twister came through with one card(?) ending

with Location.

THE Twister had thrree cards(?) and included more info on plant and leaf

size etc as well as reference sources.

Thank you for your help. If it cools down later I'll go out and see if I can

figure out which I have...or maybe both.

Kay:  If a first you don't succeed, try try , and try again.

See if this is better.

Tall Twister .pdf