Re: Top 10 hostas

  • Subject: Re: Top 10 hostas
  • From: Kris Groberg <kgroberg@fargocity.com>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2001 21:17:38 -0500

June
Spilt Milk
Guardian Angel
Reptillian
Ruprifraga
Elvis Lives
Obsession
Jimmy Crack Corn
Tattoo
Sweet Tater Pie

These are the mose unusual and attractive this year. My opinion changes
from day to day as I love every one in my collection, but these are the
ones I admire daily. Oh, yeah, and a sport from John van Vorst, whcih he
hasn;t named yet but is spectacular. I love the Krossas too--each and
every one. They stand up so proudly.

Isn't it unfair to aska hosta lover/collector to limit a list to ten
favorites?

Kris