Re: spamming and freedom of speech

  • Subject: Re: spamming and freedom of speech
  • From: "Diann Thoma" <diannthoma@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 14:01:21 -0000

Hosta Open List members,

I returned all of H. WILLIAMS ugly emails to her.  I have no probem
admitting to this and I'll do the same to ShadyDog's ugliness as well.
I am not protesting your freedom of speech, Helen, I am protesting your
persistently nasty, virulent attitude towards specific people and others'
opinions. Call it a Freedom from Ugliness Protest March if that helps you
put it into context.

The next one you get back will be the ugly one you just sent me privately,
which I did not finish reading past the first ugly paragraph.  I will
continue to do this to all postings you make that are nasty. Other than
that, I welcome your opinions as much as any other person's on the list
(although I don't always read Andrew's down to the bottom of his free