Re: Midwest Convention

  • Subject: Re: Midwest Convention
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 22:48:13 EDT

In a message dated 7/9/01 10:36:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
chick@bridgewoodgardens.com writes:

<< These are not problems with tc, these are problems with who you are buying
 plants from.

Chick, I did not buy the hosta, but I can't help but look.  I am going to buy
at least a couple of trees from them though.  I wish I could spend the money
on hostas though.

I buy my hostas from good people, hosta people.....and I have to spread my
little bit of money around.