Re: data base

  • Subject: Re: data base
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 11:48:30 EDT

In a message dated 7/10/01 10:26:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
patmora@planetkc.com writes:

<<  (with the description of the Hosta, >>

Pat, I do not have the photo, just the excel spread sheet.  It is 2,145 KB.
I just need the description. Sometimes I end up with the finder, Mark's book
and then have to go to the computer to apen the database.

Too many unmarked hostas, but I am finding tags in the bottom of the holes.
N.