Request for Feedback on the MRHS Convention Leaf Show/Clinic

  • Subject: Request for Feedback on the MRHS Convention Leaf Show/Clinic
  • From: RBRSSR@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 18:39:01 EDT

See request below.

In a message dated 07/10/2001 10:41:52 AM Central Daylight Time,
seabeth@heart.net writes:

Can you once again put out an inquiry for me on the robins?  I would like
feedback on the cut leaf show and the basic design clinic.  I would like
those who attended the design clinic to email me with their comments.
Please apologize for me that I was unable to attend it as the leaf show
kept me away.  So I need some information about how it went and comments to
put into my report to our judges chair.     Thanks!   Beth