Re: AHS membership

  • Subject: Re: AHS membership
  • From: "Lu Treadway" <Hostanut@Bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 22:10:59 -0400

> Lu, this reminds me: does the AHS just let your membership
expire without
> sending a postcard or anything?  I'm thinking mine expired, but
I never
> heard anything about it.

Diann, when you get your journal it has a notice on it telling
you when your membership is paid up till and if it's the current
year, then you need to renew for the next year.

We're in the process of transferring data, but I'll follow up and
let you know what the records show.

Lu (Atlanta, Zone 7B)