Re: Oh My Heart hosta

  • Subject: Re: Oh My Heart hosta
  • From: "Ransom Lydell" <ranbl@netsync.net>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 08:19:59 -0400

Ann
It blooms like that !  It is in it's eleventh year, and buds starting to show look like the best year yet!  I have (OS) stock, of about 40 plants, many of which have bloomed as well.  It is in 5 test gardens, and has preformed equally well there.  Now my problem.  I don't know how to sell it, and make sure one of the TC labs doesn't pick it up and run it.  I have worked many years to bring this plant to readiness, and have no intention of seeing someone else use my hard work to make money!  I have explored A patent, but so far that has not worked.  I am considering using a system of a signed form by each purchaser promising not to divide or share any part of the plant.  If anyone has any thoughts on this I would sure like to listen.
Thanks
Ran Lydell
10749  Bennett Rd.
Dunkirk,  NY  14048