Re: Oh My Heart hosta

  • Subject: Re: Oh My Heart hosta
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 08:32:04 EDT

In a message dated 7/11/01 8:20:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ranbl@netsync.net writes:

<< I am considering using a system of a signed form by each purchaser
promising not to divide or share any part of the plant.  If anyone has any
thoughts on this I would sure like to listen. >>

Ran, I was going to suggest the above, but then that kinda flies in the face
of the idea behind the "friendship plant," Let me say I will sign anything to
get one.  <G> N.