auction is acting up but still working

  • Subject: auction is acting up but still working
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 21:54:38 -0500

Hi everyone
	The auction is acting even wierder than usual. I think it is the server
it is on having troubles. I have another site on the same server and it
is acting up too. Anyway be awfully vigilant what you bid on and even
record the number of your auction in the url at the top so when it
closes you could send me the number if you need help. Also your user
	The number at the end is the number of the auction so if you could
record that while the auction is in progress it would help.
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/