Re: Oh My Heart hosta

  • Subject: Re: Oh My Heart hosta
  • From: "Ransom Lydell" <ranbl@netsync.net>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 08:26:01 -0400

Mike
 I have had blooms on the plant every year now for eleven year.  They are all crested, although the width of the crest varies.  The :"test" plants placed in gardens around the US have also all bloomed with every bloom on a crested scape.  The scapes are short, and do not show, so the flowers start at the foliage and form a upright mound.
Thanks
Ran