Re: Oh My Heart hosta

  • Subject: Re: Oh My Heart hosta
  • From: "Ransom Lydell" <ranbl@netsync.net>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 08:43:25 -0400

Jim
Actually the signed form dos have some problems.  That is why I have put it off.  Truth is I would like to have about a thousand to sell, and offer them all at once for around 25.00 @  Only drawback is time.  By the time I get that much stock , and the resulting 25000.00  I may be to old to have any fun spending it !!  Actually , Tc labs may be hesitant to touch this one, as it has yet to be proved that the TC material will bloom properly.
Thanks
for the input.
Ran