Re: Oh My Heart hosta

  • Subject: Re: Oh My Heart hosta
  • From: "Ransom Lydell" <ranbl@netsync.net>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 09:46:53 -0400

It would be interesting to know more about that, just for the info.  When I see Tony, I will ask him about it. On another subject, I am preparing a CD with all the pictures from first look.  When the rest of you see what you missed if you didn't attend, you will want to start planning right away for next years meeting.