Re: Oh My Heart hosta

Why that is is because they get copyrights and patents.  People don't respect the rights of writers and inventors because they're trying to be fair.  They do it because of the copyright and patent laws.

Chick

Ransom Lydell wrote:

  Interesting isn't it that in almost every other field that thrives on originality, the originator, is generally rewarded for the efforts put forth.  We don't question that with publishing, or music, or inventions  With plants, it seems that everyone believes the originator ought to be willing to just share and be a nice guy.  I wonder why that is?