Looking for a very small tree or large bush to complement hosta

  • Subject: Looking for a very small tree or large bush to complement hosta
  • From: "Kate Ardissono" <ardissono@home.com>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 21:27:24 -0500

Now that the house is resided, soon painted etc etc.... I have to fix the
two beds that were torn up last year for the foundation work... I am
looking for suggestions on a tree/bush that doesn't get higher then 6 feet
and doesn't have a massive root system.  I was thinking of an Acer but am
not really familiar with them....  The hosta I plan to put back there are
Niagrara Falls, Frances Williams, a favorite steaked mutt, and a non hosta
bleeding heart....

Thanks in Advance!
Kate