Re: multiple messages

  • Subject: Re: multiple messages
  • From: "bykands" <bykands@mediaone.net>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 07:02:31 -0500

> I am receiving the same message several times from Hosta Open.
> mail is coming back again today. Is anyone else having a problem?

Hi Mary,

A few days ago one of my replies came back 10 times and didn't stop
until I deleted every copy and the original from my computer.  They
didn't come back all at once but one every 10 minutes.

What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity.
- Joseph Addison (1672-1719)

Ken and Sue Dutton
2620 Lake Shore Ave.
Little Canada, MN 55117