RE: FW: feedback

  • Subject: RE: FW: feedback
  • From: "Mary Chastain" <mc_hosta@Bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 12:59:46 -0400

Thanks Joe. We did everything exactly the way it was requested. I sent it
air registered with all the paper work. I have had nothing but problems with
Canada and refuse to ship to them again. Out of the last four shipments
three have had problems and even it took for ever. Our inspector receive
word a few weeks ago that they intend to make things even more difficult in
the future. I have a copy of the fax from them to state inspectors. The
state of TN ( not only on hostas ) has had so much trouble that things don't
look good for the future. I have heard several things that may occur as a
result of it.
Mary