Re: Roots!

  • Subject: Re: Roots!
  • From: "Jean Carpenter" <backhoe@ipa.net>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 22:23:48 -0500

I use soil-less mix.  Have had hosta in pots now for about 2 years and feed
with Osmocote in the spring and early fall.  I have mine in the black
plastic pots that you find in most nurseries or greenhouses. Some have been
there for three years.  I have to divide some of them every year but they
have done really well.
Jean