Re: Roots!

  • Subject: Re: Roots!
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 08:05:55 EDT

In a message dated 7/13/01 7:10:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
township@acbm.qc.ca writes:

<< What type of soil /potting mix will you be using for your inground pots?
 I need to plant a few myself into pots for a couple of years, till they are

Barbara, I found some soil at Sears Hardware that is labeled top soil.  It is
in a green and orange bag.  The reason that I like this soil is it is very
groggy.  That should give good drainage.  I suppose that it would have been
ok to use some peat moss or mushroom compost to make it a more balanced mix.

This is the soil that we have also been using for semps and sedums.