Re: Hosta Leaves instead of Lettuce

  • Subject: Re: Hosta Leaves instead of Lettuce
  • From: EntICE11@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 08:09:37 EDT

Barbara,
As a matter of fact...we were stuffing envelopes last night with our hosta
newsletters for the Minnesota Hosta Society. And Janet Farber had some Sun
power leaves under the fruit platter, I should have used that for my Meat and
Cheese platter.
We did have a wonderful time and they have some beautiful gardens.
Wonderful house that could fit all the volunteers. Lot's of food and
socializing, Fun was defiantly had by all.
They also brought up..we should do a cookbook some winter for all these hosta
people. Now there is a thought for a fund raiser....Favorite pot luck
recipies....with hosta garnishes?

Paula
Blaine, Mn

Monty, I personally stamped yours..
hope your forwarding address goes through.