Re: Moles

  • Subject: Re: Moles
  • From: Josh Spece <jspece@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 15:01:40 -0500

Hi Hank,

Have you tried the Victor Out O'Sight Mole Trap?  We've had good luck
using it...three down in the last week!  They cost about $8 at Norby's
Farm Fleet and probably other similar stores.

Good luck!

> Has anyone found a trap that actually kills the darn things?  How about a
> poison that is specific to moles ( as opposed to the type that kills
> off all the worms that the moles feed on)?
> Hank Zumach
> Stoddard, WI

  ~~~      In The Country Garden & Gifts       ~~~
      Specializing in Hostas and Water Gardens

                Josh's Garden Web

         "There are always two choices.
        Two paths to take.  One is easy.
          And its only reward is that