Re: Breeders' Rights

  • Subject: Re: Breeders' Rights
  • From: AmberWaveG@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 18:31:07 EDT

In a message dated 07/16/2001 5:15:23 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
chick@bridgewoodgardens.com writes:

I don't see anything wrong with looking out for yourself, but I'm not going
to whine about other people making a buck off my plants when that's how
I've been making a living for all these years.

Hi Chick
I agree with you 100% on this one. I limited the sale of Panicum "Amber Wave"
for the first two years, now it is being propagated by quite a few others.
It's kinda like what you say above more than anything that stoped me from
patenting my plants. I have two more Panicums that I will be releasing next
year on the same limited basis.