Re: PC CDs (and funding)

  • Subject: Re: PC CDs (and funding)
  • From: "Dan Nelson" <sussextreeinc@ce.net>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 09:14:59 -0400

Hi Anne,
The money used to pay for the CD was raised by people who donated hostas for an auction......and by the people who bought these hostas.....when this money runs low.....there will be another auction.
So......the next auction will be your chance to jump into the loop. The next auction won't happen until the need arises.
(I think this is how it works)
Dan Nelson
>As long as you are a robin member the Library pays for materials and
and I volunteer as does Bob.

Thank you so much for the CD. It's marvelous to have. I've never paid
anything to the belong to the robin though--and I feel like I ought to
be paying for this.

229 DeBartolo
University of Notre Dame
Notre Dame, IN 46556