RE: Re: Breeders' Rights

Original Message:
-----------------
From: Ransom Lydell ranbl@netsync.net
 In 12 Strip Tease I have removed seven "off types".  In  my purchase of 24 Warwick Beauty, I have 2 streakes , 1 all green , 2 with white centers,  3 losses, 4 with wider green edges, 1 outstanding plant with very wide two tone green borders, and 11 I think have a normal pattern.  I must admit, however, I am a bit confused about "normal" at this point !  12 Pauls Glory purchased, 3 "off types"  24 Summer Music, 7 "off types"  This goes on.

HI Ran
     I wish I could be so lucky. I would like to get some off types just to play with. I do admit I have had lots of Spilt Milk revert, so do Cherry Berry,  and I won't sell a Striptease without telling them there is probably a 50-50 chance they will turn green but in the hundreds of plants of each type I have bought and grown for a couple of years very few look any different than the day I bought them. I got 500 Great Expectations the other day and a few had half a leaf one color and half the other but I figure this is normal and will go away soon, the rest of the leaves are normal.
Bye
Bob