Re: HOSTA DIANNE = Please Help

  • Subject: Re: HOSTA DIANNE = Please Help
  • From: Alttara Scheer <alttara@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 20:41:41 -0400

She wouldn't be interested in Diana Remembered, or Diane Gray Dalton?

AmberWaveG@aol.com wrote:

Hello Everyone
Below is a letter I received today. If anyone can help this lady out it sure
would be kind of ya. I do not have this one or know were it can be found.
Thanks Gary.

<< I was referred to you as a possible seller of Hosta Dianne. My cousin
passed away this past Saturday and I am interested in purchasing the hosta
to highlight a memorial garden I am creating. If you have this plant, could
you please let me know the cost. and how I can order it. >>
pball@ballstonspa.k12.ny.us (Pattie Ball)