RE: Moles

  • Subject: RE: Moles
  • From: "Mary Chastain" <mc_hosta@Bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 08:38:50 -0400

The best that I remember I planted the beans for two years in that area. Later I planted some in the vegetable garden on the other side of the house. I use the bean clusters in dried arrangements. As far as I know we have not had a mole after the first year but as I say I really don't know if the beans did it or it just happened.
Mary