Re: Moles

  • Subject: Re: Moles
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 09:08:14 EDT

In a message dated 7/18/01 1:05:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time, BBROWNJ@aol.com

 Mary, do you plant beans each year? Or was that a one time planting?

Barbara, (Narda here) they will come up everywhere.  When I was a kid we
called the plant "dog tick" because the seed looks exactly like a dog tick
that is engorged.  When the seed pod dries out it shoots the seeds
everywhere, and at great distance.  Just move the seedlings to where you want
and weed out the rest of them.

The seeds and the plant are extremely poisonous.  N.