Re: Breeders' Rights

  • Subject: Re: Breeders' Rights
  • From: Ray W <wie1086@oh.verio.com>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 17:47:32 -0400

Chick,

This comment I couldn't agree with more. In northeast Ohio, there are a
ton of nurseries. During the selling season (Apr-Jul.), most are working
their butts off. I just can't picture them saying at the end of a 13
hour day--well I sold 5 of these at $20, so I owe Jim $5.00 and I sold 1
of these at $35, so I owe Sam $1.75..... I counted 43 nurseries in my
county alone, wholesale and retail. How could you enforce it?

Ray