Re: Breeders' Rights

  • Subject: Re: Breeders' Rights
  • From: Bill Nash <raffi@sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 22:25:35 -0400

REGARDING RIGHTS! ..breeder's or otherwise -- (my two cent worth!!!)

If and when, one sells something to another person, then the new owner has full authority to do with the new acquisition as she/he pleases and/or sees fit; and this includes, propagation on same via tissue culture <<and whatever?>>

IF U don't like that! ..then U have two choices:

   1) ...don't sell anything! ...or
   2) ...put a patent on your saleable?

thank ya'kindly, for your thoughts otherwise! LOL?

:-B))
---