Re: Breeders' Rights

  • Subject: Re: Breeders' Rights
  • From: "Bill Meyer" <njhosta@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 22:42:59 -0400

          Are you actually trying to say something or just arguing with
anybody who pops their head up? I think if your marketing strategy someday
fails you might do well in some insurance company, explaining to people why
you don't actually have to pay their claims. Eventually they'll stop trying
to figure out what you're saying and just let you keep the money.

..............Bill Meyer