Re: Tattoo

  • Subject: Re: Tattoo
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 08:47:52 EDT

In a message dated 7/20/01 8:37:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Anne.M.Kolaczyk.1@nd.edu writes:

<< Is anyone growing a Tattoo that looks like WG's cover picture? Are you
 giving it much sun? Mine gets dappled sun off and on for about five
 hours but never very strong.

Anne, if you have been able to keep yours alive then you are blessed.  I only
know one person who has had success with Tattoo and that has been limited.  I
am working on my third.  If this one does not make it I am giving up on the
whole Tattoo thing.

Good to hear that yours is doing well, a little more sun should give you more
variegation.  Growing it in a pot will give you the flexibility to move it
around to get just the right conditions.

Narda