Sent: Friday, July 20, 2001 8:36 AM
Subject: Tattoo
 I got the Wayside Gardens catalog yesterday with Tattoo on the cover.
It's truly beautiful and really puts my Tattoo to shame. The leaves on
mine are light green with a darker green zig-zaggy line around the
"maple leaf"; no darker edge at all.

Is anyone growing a Tattoo that looks like WG's cover picture? Are you
giving it much sun? Mine gets dappled sun off and on for about five
hours but never very strong.

Thanks!
--
Anne