Re: Breeders' Rights

Well, I guess the problem is that what you are doing is so entirely
different from what I'm doing that I no longer have an opinion.  Unless
your production costs are virtually nothing, it seems to me that you would
have to sell about 5 daylilies to buy a cup of coffee at Starbucks.  You
must grow a ton of daylilies.

Just because I don't understand it doesn't mean much.  If you can make a
reasonable profit, go for it.

Chick