more on daylilies

  • Subject: more on daylilies
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 17:55:15 -0500

I might as well send the rest of the note. If you type the name of the
daylily in a search engine alot of times you can see what they look
like. Some of these are top of the line plants.

FROM Nanette Wilkerson

I am currently auctioning a variety of daylililes on The Lily Auction.
There
are quite a few Unusual Forms that I am auctioning in clumps of three
fans or
better.   My auctions this week will end Sunday (29th) afternoon and
evening.
 To view my auctions go to:  http://209.145.62.54/cgi-bin/auction.cgi
From
there you can quickly access my auctions by clicking on USER NAME and
typing in DAYBLOOMER then SEARCH OPEN.  Here is a partial list of some
that
I have  ending on Sunday.
RASPBERRY STAR,  FUCHSIA FASHION, STAR OF INDIA, EXOTIC DANCER, LAVENDER
LIGHT, CAMEROONS, SPIRITUAL CORRIDOR, SWALLOW TAIL KITE, POINT OF VIEW,
NEON RAINBOW, CASTING THE RUNES, PRIMAL SCREAM, RED SUSPENDERS, SO MANY
STARS, CAMEROON NIGHT, WATER DRAGON, PING PONG, RAINBOW TOWERS, DARLA
ANITA
and SPACECOAST STARBURST.

Nan Wilkerson
Rayville, Louisiana

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FROM Gail Austin

The following are available for shipping in the next two weeks. Shipping
is $8.00 for first 6 fans plus $.30 per fan over 6.  Please contact me
by e-mail to make arrangements.
Gail Austin, Portland Oregon austing@internetcds.com

ALL AMERICAN MAGIC  3 fans for $25.00
ARABIAN MAGIC       3 fans for $15.00