Princess Diana.

I don't know how you did it or who you know at UPS but
your plant which, per your email, you sent on Monday UPS
Ground service was delivered me to Tuseday am at about 1130.
I NEVER receive UPS packages that ship priority UPS that
Plant looked amazing.  Thanks so much.
I've got to get over to your place one of these days, maybe when
I have time for a weekend trip.  Milwaukee is working on putting
in a Car Ferry run between here and MI.  I wish they would it
would make it much easier than driving thru chicago.