RE: no subject and New Column

  • Subject: RE: no subject and New Column
  • From: "Mary Chastain" <mc_hosta@Bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 09:37:28 -0400

Hi Jim, This time I feel that you are looking beyond what is being said. I
understand and feel the Glem only wants to offer a much needed article to
the Journal. The majority of its readers are having trouble with so much
scientific material. The average member wants to know about growing hosta
and what is considered the better ones to grow, how to improve their
gardening skills etc. Glen is offering an excellent opportunity for a lot of
people not on the robin or hosta open to gain from others experience. It is
an opportunity to share and to grow as writers for the future. As with all
of the others that give their time and energy to the journal I feel that we
owe Glen a big thank you for undertaking the project. This is just as we all
owe you and others for all the wonderful information and help you have
shared with so many. This is an effort to share on all levels and will not
be everyone's thing but then nothing in this world meets the needs of all.
Still waiting to hear of your next visit,
Mary