Silver Streak vs White Sprite

Lu wrote:
White Sprite is nothing like my Silver Streak. Substance is
much thicker on WS, variegation is blue & creamy white,
plant is much larger. My SS is small, with green and white
variegation. I have my SS in a strawberry pot, it's that
small for me, whereas my WS is in the ground, standing maybe
8" tall.

I don't know this, but I would think my SS is attractive to
slugs and my WS is bug damage free. Since my SS is not in
the ground though, I don't know for sure.

Hope that helps.

Thanks Lu.  That does help.  All those differences weren't apparent to me from the photo.  My Silver Streak is also full of holes and growing poorly.  I just got it last summer and thought maybe it was because I planted it in a poor location, so I moved it a month ago, hoping for better growth.
Does everyone else experience problems with their Silver Streak?  Is White Sprite a superior plant?
Cindy Johnson
White Bear Lake, MN
zone 4a