Re: Does anyone use bap 10 anymore?

  • Subject: Re: Does anyone use bap 10 anymore?
  • From: "Township" <township@acbm.qc.ca>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 21:14:10 -0400

Funny you should bring this up tonight!  Was just discussing this with a
person I met for the first time and they asked me about it.
I used it on seedlings last winter, for the heck of it, they grew like crazy
and had multiple little plants this year!  Dug one up and have the divisions
but no roots! Forgot all about it till just a few days ago, but wouldn't use
it now, just a gut thing.

mail to:  "township@acbm.qc.ca"