Did not recieve mail order hostas

  • Subject: Did not recieve mail order hostas
  • From: BugGirlX@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 15:27:56 EDT

I just want to vent that I ordereed some mail order hostas and did not
receive them. I have requested a refund, because the sender did not want to
send them with delivery confirmation.  Large boxes left on the door step are
often stolen in my area.

 I do not feel I am being unreasonable to request delivery confirmation. How
else can you know that the person actually sent them?  How can he know that I
actually did not received them without delivery confirmation?

 I would not be writing this but, I am still waiting for a refund and I am
not hearing back any word, such as there was a delay, in spite of the fact, I
did make a follow up phone call on Saturday. All I can say is let the buyer

Laurel Davies