hosta manana

  • Subject: hosta manana
  • From: Shishi@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 07:33:51 EDT

hey all,
final packing and prep to see y'all at the flourishing flora gig in buffalo, on july 7th, a wonderful mix of hosta, iris and hemero, and all things vaguely asian.
then see the rest of y'all in madison at the midwest hosta convention on july 11th.  over 200 registered.  amazing.
then some r&r in the twin cities.
pray for my safe travel, please.
y'all have a wonderful summer.
har

Harry Abel
we do not create the beauty, we only point out the beauty God has created
        hand carved stone water basins             bamboo water spouts
        japanese maples         dwarf bamboos                hosta bonsai
http://www.shinkigen.com
      shishi@aol.com
770-434-9955
                   770-527-9093